Poker is a very popular card game as to where players bet on the value of card combinations.
Placing their bets into the centre.
Whoever at the iai of the game holds the highest cards will be victorious.
Online poker has taken the Internet by storm and is a million dollar industry.
Poker is a game that is played with cards and chips (money). It is quite simple to learn to play this amazing game, but much harder to master because of all its possible variations. There are a variation of different poker games. Some examples are hold’em, omaha hi, and seven card stud.
More recently has Rakeback poker become very popular.
Rakeback deals are basically a sort of win win situation.
How Rakeback works!
- To use rateback you cannot sign up direct through a website it has to be via an affiliate link due to the fact that Rakeback works by your affiliate giving your money back
Once you have signed up whatever money your affiliate makes from you, you will get back a certain percentage theres different payouts for different amounts.
Do you feel that even when your on a good run that some people always have the higher cards? Rakeback poker can even make a beginner lose less money.
Rakeback rates can differ from company to company that being said most limits are around 30% payouts – so for example however amount of funds that you put in you will get 30% back from the rake.
This being said there are a few ground rules to follow
- If you are not a very good player rakeback will not make you rich it will just manage to make it so that you can hold out your game for longer.
- Do not just sign up through the website direct you will have to sign up via an affiliate link to take advantage of the rakeback deals.
There are a huge list of poker games and poker websites that offer a lot of different payouts and commissions.
Remember when looking for a poker site do some research on the best commissions that are offered and the best payouts, below is a few poker tips to keep in mind.
Tips for playing Online Poker
- If you cant afford to play anymore then stop.
- You should play for Free first to build up your tactics and techniques. Most online poker sites allow free play.
- Make sure you know the rules of the game before playing for real money.
- Spend time in analysing your competition. Look for Changes in their behaviour which may be able to show you if they are telling the truth or lying
- If you can’t spot who is lying then you need to get a bit more techniques in place.